subject line tag

Hello,

I'd like to know if those that run the Insight mailing list could insert a
tag of some kind
in the subject line for all the insight email.

ie: [INSIGHT] or somethig like that for all mailing list traffic.

This would help sort incomming mail with my mail reader.

And I believe others would benifit from this.

Yes - I know there are other header tags in the email - however, my
absolutly _wonderful_ [corporate mandated] email reader is so brain
dead that it cannot use them.

-Duane.