This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: Insight Snap Shot
- From: Richard Tierney <rt-insight at cyconix dot com>
- To: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: Steven Johnson <sjohnson at sakuraindustries dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:40:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: Insight Snap Shot
- References: <42A8BFD2.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: rt-insight at cyconix dot com
Steven Johnson wrote:
Building on what was discussed before.
I have (sitting on my HDD) an Insight snapshot from CVS
I would like to put it somewhere official as a convenience for people to
use, instead of CVS. It has had a number of fixes/improvements over the
previous official release, and builds for me (tested only with a PowerPC
embedded target). I would then like to cut a new snapshot, leading up
to an official insight-6.4 release in synch with GDB as improvements
dictate. The idea of the snapshots is to get as wide an audience as
possible for testing leading up to an official 6.4 version.
I'd like this if possible - did you get anywhere with finding a home for
it? I can't find it on either ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/gdb/releases/