This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: Insight Snap Shot
- From: Richard Tierney <rt-insight at cyconix dot com>
- To: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:23:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Insight Snap Shot
- References: <42A8BFD2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42CC0968.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: rt-insight at cyconix dot com
Thanks. A question on the build process, if I can:
My Centos-4 box comes with gdb (6.1post-1.20040607.62rh) configured as
"i386-redhat-linux-gnu". I've just built insight-6.1.tar.bz2, and this
comes up as "i686-pc-linux-gnu" by default. Is this significant? Should
gdb/insight know about RedHat-ness?
For anyone else building on RHEL/Centos-4, configure doesn't seem to
pick up the X libs correctly; you need to run configure with the
'--x-libraries=/usr/X11R6/lib' and '--x-includes=/usr/X11R6/include'