This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: Default fixed font specification?
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul Gray <gray at cs dot uni dot edu>
- Cc: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:25:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: Default fixed font specification?
- References: <20050716171740.GA7254@cs.uni.edu>
On Sat, 2005-07-16 at 12:17 -0500, Paul Gray wrote:
> One thing about the BCCD that is an issue is the small size (<210MB so as to
> fit on a 3" CD), which means that the font selection on the image is limted.
> By default, the tk back end uses a less-than-pleasing font and I would like to
> know if there's a way to override this at runtime or compile time.
Yes, there are several ways to do it. The easiest is to change libui's
look-and-feel definitions, which define the "standard" font (which is
You can edit the proc standard_look_and_feel in
src/libgui/library/looknfeel.tcl. There's a whole bunch of default font
types that are set (fixed, bold, status, italic) for both windows and