This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: debugging threads on remote target with insight on cygwin
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Rick Bauer <rbauer at amnis dot com>
- Cc: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:49:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: debugging threads on remote target with insight on cygwin
- References: <A2B913284A70DD48A71D89C460BBCBF930F4E6@amnis2.amnis.com>
On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 11:01 -0700, Rick Bauer wrote:
> The same problem occurs if I try debugging the application remotely
> with the gdb command line rather than with insight. I also have the
> same problem with insight 6.1.
Since "normal" gdb exhibits similar behavior, you're best bet is to ask
the experts on the gdb mailing list for help. It's been many, many years
since I last touched an embedded target or used anything like gdbserver.