This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: insight gdb debugger with Eclipse
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: j dot burton at tiscali dot it
- Cc: "insight at sources dot redhat dot com" <insight at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:36:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: insight gdb debugger with Eclipse
- References: <42D7AA4700032DDB@mail-5.mail.tiscali.sys>
On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 10:27 +0200, email@example.com wrote:
> I need to configure out debugger in eclipse 3.0.. can someone help me?
I'm a little confused. Insight will not run with Eclipse -- Eclipse's
CDT has its own GUI frontend for gdb.
If you are having problems running the Eclipse debugger on a C/C++
project, I suggest asking on one of the CDT mailing lists
( http://www.eclipse.org/cdt ).