Re: remote target debug problem running

I had the same problem, when I try to start insight over .gdbinit the
"File->Target Settings" target entry is blank.

Which command for .gdbinit does the equivalent of the Target-Settings Menue
in Insight?

I can set the Baudrate and the ComPort but not the target.

A workaround might be the settings in the preference or the history from
Insight.
But every time when  I start insight the target field is empty.

>It prints the error for one of two reasons: you haven't selected a
>target to debug (File->Target Settings..." or it isn't setting the
>target based on the last run (which is a bug).

Does anybody know a reason why insight looses the history?

(Insight 6.3, cygwin, Win2K)

Regards
Thomas