This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: [RFC] syntax highlighting
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply at cygwin dot com>
- To: insight at sources dot redhat dot com, Jon Beniston <jbeniston at compxs dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:13:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] syntax highlighting
- References: <20050825183411.GA32066@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20050825190632.D45444A8059@cgf.cx>
On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 08:06:09PM +0100, Jon Beniston wrote:
>> >The only reason I can see why you need to assign copyright
>>Additionally, since insight intertwines itself with gdb, I don't
>>believe you could sell it as non-free anyway since gdb's GPL would
>>trump any other license.
>Good point. That is true for Cygwin though, isn't it?
No, cygwin doesn't incorporate GPLed code owned by other sources.
Christopher Faylor spammer? -> email@example.com
Cygwin Co-Project Leader firstname.lastname@example.org