This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: MinGW setjmp SEGV
- From: Andrew STUBBS <andrew dot stubbs at st dot com>
- To: Dave Murphy <wintermute2k4 at ntlworld dot com>
- Cc: insight at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb list <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:56:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: MinGW setjmp SEGV
- References: <email@example.com> <4330C474.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Murphy wrote:
Thanks for posting the patch. I got inspired to have another go at
building an arm-elf Insight under mingw/msys. I've now managed to build
Inisght 6.1 with gdb 6.3 up to a point. I have a functioning gdb but I'm
having problems with some deprecated functions in gdbtk-cmds.c and
gdb-register.c. Do you know what I need to use instead of these functions?
This can be replaced with bfd_get_section_size().
These can just be removed. See