Re: Does insight work?

середа 17 травень 2006 13:53, Keith Seitz написав:
> You haven't mention what your company's release platform is
> (linux,cygwin) or target architecture
> (linux,cygwin,mcore-elf,ppc-elf,etc), so I can't tell you if it could be
> a series of (probably gdb) bugs with your build.

As I have mentioned, the built gdb and gdbtui seem to work -- it is only the
insight (GUI), that responds with Tcl errors to mouse clicks. If the GUI
works for you, than it must be some more incompatibilities with the more
recent (only a year old) itcl and itk. I be digging...

The platform is FreeBSD -- mostly 6.1, mostly on i386 and amd64 (known as
x86_64 in the Linux world), but also other releases and hardware platforms
(sparc64, alpha).

	-mi