Re: Single-executable patch

середа 17 травень 2006 15:07, Daniel Jacobowitz написав:
> This has been a world of trouble for other programs in the past,

I wonder, what kind of trouble?

> and I do not recommend it; we switched to the separate main programs
> deliberately IIRC.

The current main() functions are almost "too simple" now -- may it be, that
something like my patch is *no longer* troublesome?

> If this is all you want, here's a simple implementation:
>
> /usr/bin/gdbtui:
> #!/usr/bin/gdb -i=tui

Cool! I wonder, why even bother linking other executables... It would make
sense to do it, if, for example, the gdb was not linking with Tcl and
friends, but it does anyway...

Thanks!

	-mi