Re: would this be an improvement?

[Oh boy... Been sitting on this for several weeks now...]

Torsten Mohr wrote:

thanks for those hints.  I guess that will solve it.
I wonder why it is not contained in the latest
insight-weekly.

You know, I'd swear that I looked at this, posted a revised patch and asked for someone to double-check it. Alas, I don't see that anywhere. Maybe I'm hallucinating.

Anyway, this is insight/253. Looks like 263 could be the same thing.

I've commited the patch from the the mail now to make sure I don't
forget about this again. I've also put it on the 6.5 branch, and I will cut a 6.5 release today.

My apologies to all those annoyed by this.

Keith

ChangeLog
2006-06-26  Keith Seitz  <keiths@redhat.com>

* library/srcwin.itb (_build_win): Add invisible frame to workaround
the missing frame problem.