varobj.c

Hi,

This is a note to say that we're committing changes to varobj.c for use
use with MI as described on the gdb-patches mailing list.  You might like
to keep an eye on them to check that they don't impact on Insight.

For example, variable objects for references only output the value (and not the
address too).  Previously they did not update properly with MI, although the
mechanism for Insight appears to be different.

Currently if the contents of a string changes, this isn't detected by its
variable object but I see that it is detected by Insight (using strcmp?).
Is it possible to move the code that does this into varobj.c so that it
will also work for MI?  Or is that part written in Tcl?