From Mr. Douglas Hu Piong Happy Holiday.!!!!!!

Ningshing International Inc.
No.138 Tianning Mansion
Zhongshan Road West
CHINA.
http://www.ningshing.com

Compliment Of The Season, I wish You Prosperous In That You Do This Year 2007.

Good Day,

We the management of  Ningshing International Company. Detailed Selling Lead Description ProductName: Electrolytic Manganese Metal Place of Origin: China on production of raw materials which include Uranium, Gypsum, Baryte, Bentonite and various exports into America/Canada/Europe amd Asia. As part of our expansion project, we are in search of competent representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to ourcustomers in America, Canada, and Europe as well as making payments to us through you.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us, we will be glad, you contact us for more information. Subject to your acceptance of this offer you wil Subject to your acceptance of this offer you will be given the opportunity to negotiate the mode and terms of which we will pay for your services as our representative in America/Canada/Europe and Asia.

Please if you are interested I would appreciate you forwarding to us your phone number and your full contact address via our mailing address.

Your earliest response would be appreciated.

Thanks And Regards, Yours In Service.

Mr Douglas Hu Peihong.
CEO
Ningbo Ningshing Com, Ltd.