RE: insight6.6

On 06 February 2007 18:31, Keith Seitz wrote:

> Denis PILAT wrote:
>
>> Do you have any information about the 6.6 release of insight ? I see
>> that there is a branch but don't know how stable it is.
>
> That's my fault... The 6.6 branch is just fine on everything except
> cygwin. I was going to investigate that, but work got in the way. I'll
> see about working on this on Thursday.

  Main problem I'm seeing at the minute is that the tcl stuff is using a
mixture of the win/ subdir and unix/ subdir.  I've definitely seen it trying
to compile tclWin32Dll.c while #includeing tclUnixPort.h, leading to problems
in those macros that decode wait status...

  (Sorry, this isn't a proper report/diagnosis, just what I can remember off
the top of my head from a couple of weeks ago).

    cheers,
      DaveK