Feature proposal: green fields in memory view

Hi,

I will propose a new feature to the Insight: When memory fields are
changed they should change color to green as the fields in the
register view does. It can be difficult to find changes in the memory
area if the precise address is unknown.

I would like to implement it myself but since I have never hacked any
Tcl/Tk code before I need some guiding to avoid to read all source
code before I find the right place to do the changes.

Can anybody help me ?

Best regards
Esben Rugbjerg

--