Re: Feature proposal: green fields in memory view

Esben Rugbjerg wrote:

Can anybody help me ?

I can help. Tcl is a very simple language to learn. If you can program in C/C++ or Java, you should be able to pick up most of tcl in minutes. Look for a tutorial online for tcl, then read one for Itcl (incrTcl), which is an object-oriented extension that we use in insight.

When you have questions/problems, send them to the list here, and I'll do whatever I can to assist you.

Keith

PS. Do you have an FSF assignment for gdb?