Bug of Insight's GUI

Hello,

    Does any one ever invoke 2 insight at the same time? Each to debug a
different program. If I push some button, eg next, in one insight, the
other insight will reponse to this action too. However, If I type the
command in the console of insight, there's no interference between those
 2 insights.
    Is that there's some bug in insight's GUI implementation?

Thanks!

--

Best regards.
Robert Bu