Value format: how to change the default representation?

Hi,

This is my first email to this forum, so hi to everybody!

Just switched over from DDD to Insight yesterday because of various reasons and my first impressions are very, very positive.

After playing a bit with the debug environment, there were a few issues I had with the application. One of them was the fact that I could not use any more the shortcuts F10 and F11 to step over/step into functions. Shortcuts I'm very used to.
But I could find the mechanism in the source code and could recompile Insight with the shortcuts I wanted, so that problem was solved.

Another issue I have, which I cannot solve immediately, is the fact that the values in watch windows (local variables, etc.) are always shown in the so-called "natural" format.

My question: is there a way to switch over by default to hex representation? Or another base?

I know I can right-click on a variable and then select "hex", but this I have to do over and over again with every new session.

Rather, I would prefer to have an option where I can myself decide which base I want to use for my number representations.

Hope someone can help me here? Possibly by pointing me to the correct piece of source code so that I can change it myself?

Best rgds,

--Geert