Re: [Problem] I can't do "next" in insight!

Hi Keith,

Thanks for reply.

Yes, my gdb works fine.

As I said, ``gdb --version'' and ``insight --version'' gives different
version number on gdb. So I guess insight wrapped its own version of
gdb, which might be broken.

But how can I invoke and test that version of gdb without invoking
insight to check the problem?

--
Sincerely,
Kefei Lu

Kefei Lu, Ph.D. candidate
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Univ. of Miami, U.S.A.