Re: No gdb.gdbtk in insight 6.8 release tarball

Denis PILAT wrote:
If you talk about the testsuite, I already pointed out that to Keith.
See http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2008-q2/msg00043.html

You'll need to get it from the sourceware repository itself until the next release of Insight.

Yeah, that's my bad. Insight and gdb share a very love/hate relationship (mostly of the hate kind these past few years -- another reason to EOL insight -- I give up on gdb), insight sources are scattered all over the repository. Unfortunately, I have sometimes forgotten to tag the test suite sources.

But they should appear in the next (and final) release. The workaround is to simply grab the CVS/snapshot version. These files seldom change.