Re: More compact/space efficient interface?

Ole JÃrgen BrÃnner wrote:
Sorry if I've missed something obvious, but is it possible to get a more compact UI? Reducing the font sizes helps only a bit.

Unfortunately, no, no one has attempted to do this yet.

I guess some of this should be possible with tk theming, but I couldn't really find any info how to use it on the tk site. (or even if the support is done yet :))

I don't know how insight will react to themes, but I believe all of our windows use Itk, so it *should* be possible (and relatively painless, if tedious) to merge margin-like widget properties into the window's main widget property database. Then simply configuring the window's margins will affect every widget inside.