Re: Debugging Insight with Insight

Åke Rehnman wrote:
I'm currently trying to debug insight (latest cvs version) configured for an embedded target, microblaze. I've got some strange behaviour, it seems that if I press 'c' for continue in the i686-cygwin target insight I also get continue sent to my microblaze target... Any Ideas how to debug Insight with Insight?

You've probably got the IPC support enabled. Check Preferences->Advanced->IPC Support... and make sure it is disabled.