Re: About machine.md in Insight Gdb in GCC porting

daniel tian wrote:
But I have already asked in GCC maillist about the same question. They
suggested I should send the question in Insight/GCC maillist.
I should the same compile flags with MIPS and ARM. But md file will
appear when I debug ARM/MIPS cc1 file with insight. My port doesn't.
So I wonder there is something I missed.

Does it work with "normal" gdb at all? If not, it must be either a gdb problem (gdb cannot locate the file) or a compile time problem (no debug info or something).

Can you show me a gdb (command line: insight --i=console) session demonstrating the problem? I might be able to help figure out what's gone wrong.