Re: source code query

gdb is showing the source code . All the code is complied with "-g"
option. once I refreshed my PC , insight start picking up the source
code. but on other machine it is still not picking up the souce code ?

Second issue -- facing problem with breakpoints also.
Here we are compiling our source code with GCC complier and debugging
with cygwin\insight.exe. Is this can be cause of breakpoints .

Like gdb we have dir command to set the path . $cdir and $cwd are the
values of these .

Do we have some command for the insight also to set the source path.