Re: insight 7.0

On 10/20/2009 04:01 AM, Denis PILAT wrote:

Is there any new about INSIGHT7.0 release ?

I've been playing with insight quite a bit lately, testing and exercising it as much as I can. If I find nothing supremely annoying, I will plan to make a release candidate on Thursday. That would mean that an official 7.0 release (or a candidate?) would be ready by end of week.

I know that I still have some 64-bit Tcl configury to hack, but I think I've got that done and just need to commit it. [I can build/test on x86_64 and x86 linux and x86 cygwin, although I only do a very cursory inspection of cygwin (build & run, step through gdb a bit)-- that box is *very* old.]