Re: Build Insight 6.8-1 on Cygwin 1.7.5-1

Am 24.08.2010 06:03, schrieb J:

> Just wanted to follow up that I'm having this problem too.  Just ran ./configure
> without any special options and am getting the error Phil is.  Any ideas from
> anyone on how to solve this?  Very frustrating.

This has to do with changes in the Cygwin headers, but nobody seemed to care
when this was reported early this year.  I never bothered to check if Cygwin
1.7.6 improved things.

The issue is apparently with the [I]{Tcl/Tk} stuff that ships as part of the
Insight sources, but I don't know how severely patched up it is and if it's
needed.  I also did not bother to check what happens if you removed the whole
tcl, tk, itcl and related stuff before running ./configure, and install a Cygwin
Tcl/Tk instead.

--
Matthias Andree