Re: Insight CVS and MingW

On 12/12/2010 12:11 PM, Michael Trensch wrote:

I am currently trying to build a MingW Version of Insight to be able to
debug a ARM evaluation board using openOCD as gdbserver. I was tired of
using cygwin as I got into trouble when multiple applications were using
different cygwin dll's.

Thank you for your support. For several weeks now, I've had MinGW working (or at least as much as I've tried). I will dig up my patches later today and post them to this list.

So far, your patches look similar to mine. I guess that means I'm not entirely in "left field." :-)