from brenda

buenas noches I emailed you, but it looks you didn t get it. Hope you recieve this one. :) I would love to hear all about you. I would love to get to know you better. If you want this weekend we can go out for lunch

I am off work the next few days. So any day works for me. I will be online later tonight if you wanna share. I thought you would like to see some of my nice photos  :p I just made this profile brenluv c-om I hope you like it. My name in there is bren sx23 -no spaces-