Re: quantities

> I just discovered the quantities in Kawa.
> It's great

Thanks.  Note they could do with some tweaking, especially in
input/output syntax of compound (multiplicative) units.  So don't
hard-wire too many constants like 1m1s-1 into your code!  However,
simple constants, like 3.2m, will continue to have the same syntax.

> (+ 1m1s-1 (/ 1m 1s))

This works in my version.  Try the latest snapshot.  I did fix
a very similar bug (after someone else reported it).

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner@cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner