Allocation of the heapFrameLambda

I encoutered a problem with Lambdas having a heapFrameLambda:
I get an error during allocChildClasses (Internal error in
getCompiledClassType)

The problem seems to be that heapFrameLambda does not get a ClassType other
than Compilation.typeProcedure.

In LamndaExp.allocChildClasses, there used to be code that called
comp.allocClass(child) when a child was equal to heapFrameLambda, but it is
commented out. Anyway, it didn't appear to me that heapLambdaFrame was
listed in the children list (in one example).

I would add something like:

    if (heapFrameLambda!=null && heapFrameLambda.isClassGenerated())
      comp.allocClass(heapFrameLambda);

just before

   allocFrame(comp);

But I'm not sure I'm correct. At least this works fine for Bossa (my
language) and this seems sensible.
Do we have to add somethig like this to allocChildClasses, or am I doing
something wrong ?

Daniel