Re: regression test

Marco Vezzoli <marco.vezzoli@st.com> writes:

> When I load polytype.scm  I get this exception with JDK 1.2 on Solaris
> 2.6
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError:
> atInteractiveLevel (Repeative method name/signature)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)

It looks like the problem is that the `run' procedure is compiled
into a `run' method:
        public static gnu.kawa.util.Pair run()
The same class, like all ModuleBody classes, also overrides the
`run' method inherited from ModuleBody.

Either we need to rename the latter, or we need to provide some
automatic renaming for compiled procedures whose names clash.
I think the latter is the more robust solution, but perhaps
should be done in conjunction with a more general name-mangling cleanup.