This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
Re: Bug returning lambda(x.y)
- To: "Nic Ferrier" <NFERRIER at tapsellferrier dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Bug returning lambda(x.y)
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Date: 03 Mar 2000 18:31:50 -0800
- Cc: kawa at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Nic Ferrier" <NFERRIER@tapsellferrier.co.uk> writes:
> In fact I think you do have some sort of a problem with it somewhere -
> it keeps coming up and going down.
> Often I can ping bothner.com but the MX doesn't seem to be there...
> in fact nslookup says that the domain doesn't exist.
A few days ago friend agreed to be handle secondary name service for
bothner.com. (I still haven't managed to get Networks Solution to
update their tables, because I've changed email addresses. Sigh.) He
noticed some problems in my zone file, and sent me an improved
version, which I installed February 26. Unfortunately, it had syntax
errors, which I didn't catch, and I didn't notice any problems to
begin with. I finally thought to check /var/log/messages. I've
briefly stopped and started the name server a number of times today,
while getting it to work.
It now should be as before - though I still need to get Network
Solutions to fix their information!