Re: Serializing closures

On 15 Apr 2000, Per Bothner wrote:

> Where are the Field member coming from?  Is this code generated by
> you or the Kawa run-time code?

I'm not sure. I know all this stuff because when I serialized my object,
it eventually threw a NotSerializableException: java.lang.reflect.Field.
But I don't know who was actually referencing the Field. In any case, I
wasn't generating any code containing Fields. I thought maybe compiled
stuff generated by Kawa consists of subclasses of classes like LambdaExp,
which has Field members. Is this correct?

Ittai