Re: Kawa applications/projects?

I've edited in submitted "Kawa applications" into the new
"Projects" section of the Kawa manual.  I've checked the
kawa.texi source into cvs.  I've installed the latest version
of the manual at http://www.bothner.com/~per/kawa/ .
Please check for errors or suggested changes.

Other recent check-ins:

Created a new class gnu.kawa.util.AbstractString, with the Scheme
alias <abstract-string>.  The old gnu.kawa.util.FString now
extends AbstractString.  A new class CharBuffer provides an
growable buffer, with markers (automatically-adjusted positions).
Many of the Scheme <string> procedures now work on <abstract-string>.
The JEmacs BufferContnat class (contains the characters of a buffer)
now extends CharBuffer.

The record feasture (make-record-type etc) how handles "funny" type
and fields names that need to be "mangled" to Java names.

Some JEmacs changes to support a "mode" concept, as well as
preliminary support for inferior-process and telnet modes.