Re: Kawa applications/projects?

>>> Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> 18-Apr-00 8:33:28 PM >>>

>The manual has concentrated on being a reference
>manual. It does need some more tutorial or "cook-book"
> info.

I am working on something like this for my company's new website.

We're going to be using Kawa a lot as a scripting tool (in web pages)
and therefore I'm trying to build one manual to introduce Scheme and
Kawa, building on what Bruce has done with BRL.

I basically want to document all the funs that Kawa defines (std.
Scheme and Kawa extras) and the interaction with them and Java.

If, when it's done, Per likes it I was going to put a mirror on GNU.

>and maybe try to extend the "Compiling" paper at the same time.

This would be a very good idea.

Nic