This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
Re: Kawa applications/projects?
- To: per at bothner dot com, potts at umich dot edu
- Subject: Re: Kawa applications/projects?
- From: "Nic Ferrier" <nferrier at tapsellferrier dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:41:47 +0100
- Cc: kawa at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
>>> Per Bothner <email@example.com> 18-Apr-00 8:33:28 PM >>>
>The manual has concentrated on being a reference
>manual. It does need some more tutorial or "cook-book"
I am working on something like this for my company's new website.
We're going to be using Kawa a lot as a scripting tool (in web pages)
and therefore I'm trying to build one manual to introduce Scheme and
Kawa, building on what Bruce has done with BRL.
I basically want to document all the funs that Kawa defines (std.
Scheme and Kawa extras) and the interaction with them and Java.
If, when it's done, Per likes it I was going to put a mirror on GNU.
>and maybe try to extend the "Compiling" paper at the same time.
This would be a very good idea.