Kawa examples

Hi,
	I'd like to thank you for Kawa. I am able to leverage my Java
experience heavily while taking up the Scheme diamond. Excellent job. The
interface with the java stuff works just the way I'd have done it. On the
other hand, what's sorely missing is a collection of examples that people
new to Kawa (and Scheme) but familiar with Java can use. I have a number of
example files I'd like to contribute (basically, small apps I did to learn
about Kawa and Scheme). Is there somewhere I can send them, is anyone
collecting sample programs and apps now, or should I start a webpage to
collect them myself?

Cheers,

Willy

Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
    ---Satchel Paige