Re: Calling java methods from kawa

Shawn Wagner <shawnw@speakeasy.org> writes:

> When running kawa like: java -jar wherever/kawa-compiled.jar bleah.scm
> I get the loading problems.
>
> When I put kawa-compiled.jar into the classpath and run like:
> java kawa.repl bleah.scm
> I don't. I'll just have to remember to always use the latter, I guess.

I get the same thing.  The problem is that this statement in Type.java:
		cl.reflectClass = Class.forName(name);
is throwing a ClassNotFoundException (for name="foo").

One guess is that -jar causes the classpath to be ignored, perhaps for
security reasons.

I don't think there is any fix, at the Kawa level.