seeking standby speaker for oscon2000

I'm scheduled to give a presentation at the O'Reilly Open Source
conference on July 19.
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/e_sess/715

My flight and hotel are booked, yet there's still a chance I might not
make the conference.  My wife and I are expecting a baby -- due date
Aug 4 -- and if it comes early I will not go to California.

So, I'm looking for someone who likes talking about the benefits of
Kawa Scheme, knows something about server-side web development, and
will be at the conference.  I need someone who is willing to step in
at the last minute if I am unable to do it.  I expect to have a
complete set of slides available.

Please contact me by e-mail if you are interested, or if you know of
someone who would be a good speaker whom I should try to convince.

Hopefully all will go according to schedule and I'll end up giving the
talk myself anyway.