Re: Best way to interface Java?

Nic, your reply went just to me; did you intend it for the list?
Anyway, I now understand why require doesn't do what you need.

"Nic Ferrier" <nferrier@tapsellferrier.co.uk> writes:

> 1. I could pass 3 procs to the parser which do the 3 different
> things
> This gets to be a bit of pain in the neck when one extends the parser
> to identify other events, eg: documentStart and documentEnd

What about allowing a variable number of arguments with keywords?

(make-parser tag-open: myproc1 document-start: myproc2 document-end:
  myproc3)

--
Bruce R. Lewis				http://brl.sourceforge.net/