kawa 1.6.70 released

There was at least one release-critical bug in 1.6.68, so I made 1.6.70.
I could help myself from adding some more stuff to justify the new
release.  The main thing is *very* embryonic Common Lisp support.
It's not much more than the hacked up ELisp support, with some stuff
removed, with lexical scoping, and with CL-style format.

I am trying to move towards a 1.7 release.  I think that is getting
close to ready.  The goal of 1.7 is to tie up loose ends of things
already more-or-less working, not add major new features.  Things
that I've got on my list are:

* Finish modules: define-module?  constructor arguments?
* Handle defmacro definition and use in same source file.
* load.loadSource if (true) should be if (false).
* Implement Scheme API for serialization.
* Printer for ELisp and CLisp.