Re: continued troubles migrating from 1.6.1

"Paul R. Potts" <potts@umich.edu> writes:

> This seems to be a development-environment-specific issue so I won't bother
> this list with it any more... thanks for the suggestions. I've also posted
> some questions to a codewarrior news group in the hopes that they will have
> some suggestions.

It is possible (though I don't offhand see how you would get the
particular problem you're experiencing) that CodeWarrior is getting
confused because of how building Kawa requires (part of) Kawa to be built
first and then used to generate .class files from Scheme, rather than
Java.