This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Kawa project.
Re: Different results with eval and compileToFiles()
- To: "Bradley M. Kuhn" <bkuhn at ebb dot org>
- Subject: Re: Different results with eval and compileToFiles()
- From: "Edouard G. Parmelan" <Edouard dot Parmelan at quadratec dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 14:42:35 +0100
- Cc: kawa at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Quadratec Software
- References: <20001211065158.I13562@ebb.org> <20001223113516.B4184@ebb.org>
Bradley M. Kuhn wrote:
> BTW, has anyone found a good class decompiler that can decompile
> Kawa-generated .class files easily? It seems that would make debugging a
> bit easier.
Kaffe came with KOPI Suite that contains KJC, DIS and KSM. With DIS you
can decompile a class and create KSM input file.
$ kopi dis yourclass
Where kopi is a wrapper to at.dms.kopi.Main.
Edouard G. Parmelan