A few questions

hi,

I was attempting a few things with Kawa but ran into a few issues
which I hope it is possible to get some feedback on.

I tried to make a module that worked as a regular Java class in the
system, but I found the separation of the constructor and the run()
method a bit odd.  Is this separation needed?  Is it hard to change
this or will something probably break?

I could unfortunately not find a good way to define my own
constructor for such a class, is this planned for the upcoming
DEFINE-CLASS mentioned in the docs?

Is there a way to define java interfaces currently in Kawa?

I've noticed DEFMACRO in the docs and have seen that it is a wrapper
for DEFINE-SYNTAX.  Coming from Common Lisp I feel that I want a
MACRO-EXPAND, is there a MACRO-EXPAND or similar for
DEFMACRO/SYNTAX-RULES?

More of a note though:  I attempted to use the decompiler with BTJ
(http://www.backtojava.org/projects/BTJ/BTJ.html) called Jode and it
was interesting to see the generated byte-code by Kawa as java.

Thanks in advance,
Stig Erik Sandoe     stig@ii.uib.no    http://www.ii.uib.no/~stig/