new xpath support in kawa tree

I renamed the gnu.kawa.xml package to gnu.xml.  I also checked in some
code to parse and process xpath expressions.  It's quite preliminary,
but if you're curious, you can configure with --enable-xml and
try something like
        java gnu.xml.XPath 'a/b' file:/home/bothner/foo.xml
The first argument is an xpath pattern, and the second argument is the
url of an xml file; the XPath application prints out the result of
evaluating the xpath with the xml document as the context.  The
supported patterns are currently quite limited (the code was parted
from something that used DOM, and not everything has been re-written
to use the Sequence framework).

I will be in vacationing, without email access, from Thursday morning,
returning Wednesday evening.  Mostly I'll be in Vancouver for the
annual convention of the International Association of Gay Square Dance
Clubs.