misc Kawa check-ins + travel plans

I've checked in varous changes (see below), and bumped the version number to
1.6.95. No tar file or "release" stuff.

I will be visiting my family in Norway July 19 to August 6.  I will be
bringing my trusty new high-powered laptop, which is where I now do
all of my development, so I expect to get some Kawa work done while
I'm there.  I should also be able to get online fairly easily, I hope,
and be able to check mail regularly.

Kawa changes:

A new language "xquery" implements a (so far small subset of) XQuery,
the draft XML Query languaage.  [More on this in a separate message.]

Various internal (Java API) changes:  Changes to gnu.expr.Interpreter
to make it easier to add non-Lisp-like languages;  gnu.lists.Consumer
now has an endAttribute method that need to be called after each
attribute, rather than endAttributes that was called after all of them.

If configured with --with-gcj, Kawa builds and intalls a 'gckawa' script
to simlify linking with needed libraries.

The 'setter' function is now inlined, and '(set! (field X 'N) V)' and
'(set! (static-field <T> "N) V)' are now inlined.

If configured --with-gcj, then a gckawa helper script installed,
to make it easier to link Kawa+gcj-compiled applications.