Re: gnu.bytecode

Brian Jones <cbj@gnu.org> writes:

> Could someone explain to me where to find a LocalVarsAttr when
> starting with a ClassType?  I would assume it might be part of a
> Method's attributes,

Nope.  Check the JVM spec.  It is part of a CodeAttr's attributes,
where the CodeAttr is the "Code" attribute of a method.

but no such luck as the following returns null.

> Just an observation, it seems like it may be difficult to include
> disassembly information without largely duplicating the code within
> disassemble() of CodeAttr.

Not sure what you mean by "disassembly information".  Perhaps you can
explain what you want to do and why it seems difficult with the current API.