writing extension (ModuleBody.run changed?)

Hello:

it seems to be that the procedure of writing extension for kawa in
Java changed a bit (with respect to what is written in 10.5 section of
documentation).

`run' is now called without arguments (it was called with the
Environment as the argument). Accordingly, I had to change a call
        env.define(...)
        Environment.define_global.(...)

It seems to work as expected, but, to say truth, I do not understand
how it works, and would be very appreciated for the
suggestion/opinion/help from the experts.

Thanks,
--
Best regards,

	V. Kamyshenko