Kawa compilation success under 10.1

In a recent post I mentioned that I was very happy to have access to a Linux
box again. This was because Mac OS X aside from its sluggishness, had major
bugs in the included Java 2 platform. Kawa hasn't compiled under OS X since
the Kawa 1.6.7* versions, and even then it was problematic.

This has changed in the 10.1 version, and the accompanying development tools
package. The current CVS version (1.6.95) compiles just fine and the entire
testsuite runs. The following flag is needed at configure:

./configure --host=powerpc-apple-macos

If you need XML and JEmacs:
./configure --host=powerpc-apple-macos --enable-xml --with-swing &

((lambda (args) (display args)) "
    Robert D. Skeels
     athene@earthlink.net")