Kawa related documentation updates

Rather than wait until I've finished and or updated these pages, I've
decided to announce them. Although most are in draft status, the following
are now available.

Kawa and Kawa-Mac Resources
    <http://home.earthlink.net/~athene/scheme/kawa-resources.html>
A list of useful items for Kawa users in general and Kawa Macintosh users
specifically, it also has links to all the other pages mentioned here.

Running Kawa in Emacs
Includes sample .el code

Kawa Scheme System on Macintosh OS X
Shows flags for ./configure work around until Apple decides on a consistent
host to report to autoconf.

Kawa Scheme System on Macintosh OS Classic
Unchanged from before, will be updated soon.

((lambda (args) (display args)) "
    Robert D. Skeels
     athene@earthlink.net")